Peyton Manning has more touchdowns (12) than 29 NFL teams.
The Columbus Dispatch confuses Peyton Manning for John Elway. Whoops!
The Broncos were one of three known finalists along with the Tennessee Titans and San Francisco 49ers. There were no clear leaders in the race for Manning, but Denver-based reporters have been saying for more than a week now that the Broncos are the most likely destination.
Per Schefter & Mortensen at the four-letter, details have come out that the San Francisco 49ers have snuck their way into the running for free agent QB Peyton Manning.
- Peyton has already worked out for them at Duke.
- Niners were so impressed, that they flew their team physicians out immediately for tests and a physical.
- In light of the Niners interest, the Arizona Cardinals have been told that they should proceed as though Manning will not be available to them.
- Thus, the Cardinals have now tendered QB Kevin Kolb for $7 Million rather than release him to save the money.
- Officially 3 teams are now in the running: Niners, Tennessee Titans, & Denver Broncos.
- Broncos GM John Elway checked out Peyton throw today and liked what he saw.
- This might explain why the Niners have yet to re-sign veteran QB Alex Smith and maybe even why they signed WR Randy Moss.
What do you think of these new details and how do you think it all plays out?
The tweet is new but I believe that GIF is from when Eli won the Super Bowl.
Perfect. Human. Beings.
im beginning to like this sorgi guy.he’s really quite comical.is he the 4th manning brother???ummmm no.really good close friend,yes.
this is his outlook of peyton and eli,im not sure if he could compare eli to peyton just yet……his barely been with the team!
but still this is great. :)
another thing that’s great?!?!?!click on this link http://www.snfallaccess.com/2010/09/manning-brothers-behind-the-scenes/
and watch the video.it’s hilarious. :)
(via the genius that is Kogod)
love little brother, but it’s big brothers’ time to shine.
LET’S GO COLTS.